23 Jan 2014

Absolutely Anticipating: '14 Releases I Need In My Life

With one week left of January (where does the time go? I'm positive there's a time snatcher on the loose. Hey, wouldn't that make a great story?! ©) and so many wonderful books set to release in 2014, it’s about time I spilled the beans on the releases I’m most excited to read! In no order whatsoever, the books I can't wait to read this year (debuts not included - you can find that separate and equally awesome list here):

I’ve loved every book by Kody Keplinger so far and this sounds more gritty than her usual so that makes me even more intrigued. (Here's why I appreciate Kody's books so much.)
I’ve been a fan of this author since The Summer I Turned Pretty (the first YA that broke my heart and tested my tear ducts). Bring on her latest, upcoming contemporary! (You can read all about why I appreicate Jenny here!)

This book has been on my wish list ever since I heard about it. Huntley is awesome and so is her debut, My Life Next Door. Very excited!

Matson always delivers – always. Of course I’m excited! (I was editing this post and realized I was singing/humming Kelly Clarkson's Since You've Been Gone. Ha!)

I thought Love and Leftovers was amazing so of course I’m looking forward to the author’s sophomore novel.

I read The Sky is Everywhere late last year and I loved it so very much; it quickly became a favourite. I absolutely can’t wait to read this! (You can find out more about the book by racing off to read this interview.)

So it doesn’t have a title or even a blurb but who cares? Did you see my book survey last year? Friday Brown and Vikki Wakefield were my answer to nearly every other question and that’s only a slight exaggeration. 

I don’t read many series but I loved Pivot Point and simply, I need more of it. Luckily I don’t have to wait too much longer – yay February!

Need I explain? Oh, I'm SO EXCITED.

Which of these are you looking forward to? I’d love to hear the releases you’re most anticipating – feel free to fangirl!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy Split Second will be releasing soon! The wait has been killing me! I'm excited to read Isla too (of course!) but I have to confess I haven't read Lola yet. I know, I know, how could this happen?! I really like Anna and the French Kiss, so I don't have a good reason for not having read Lola yet!
    I haven't read a Morgan Matson or Huntley Fitzpatrick book yet, but I still want to try one of their books soon. And Since You've Been Gone looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hope you enjoy Huntley's and Morgan Matson's books when you get round to reading them - they're all amazing. Enjoy Lola and no shame here! Be glad you've still got an unread book to read by Miss Perkins, I wish that was the case for me! *waits (im)patiently for Isla*

      Delete
  2. So many of these are on my list too! And so many beautiful covers. If only I had an unlimited book budget. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm with you there! If only we had unlimited book money to spend on ALL THE BOOKS ^__^

      Delete
  3. These all look really good! I'm happy to find a fellow contemporary fan :)

    Isla and the Happily Ever After is top on my list as well. I'm glad I found your blog! There are more Aussie teen authors than I expected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been DYING for Isla & the Happily Ever After forever! I am also really excited for 'Since You've Been Gone' and 'To All the Boys I've Loved Before'!

    ReplyDelete