9 Nov 2011

Getting To Know You: l'amour Books


Welcome to another wonderful, Getting To Know You Interview. Please welcome:


How long have you been blogging?
I haven’t been blogging; I actually just started my blog in September of this year. But I have loved every minute of my blogging experience so far.

Why did you decide to create a blog?
I realized that my friends and family weren’t interested in reading like I was; therefore they didn’t care about my opinions on the books that I have read. I wanted to be able to share my opinions with others that were interested in reading.

How did your blog name originate?
I love the French culture and I love books. So it was a no brainer naming my blog L’amour Books, which translate to Love Books.

How did you get into reading? Have you always been a reader?
When I was younger I had a reading problem and when I saw my classmates understanding words and being able to read books, I was jealous. So I got a tutor, faced my reading problem, and learned to read. Since then I have had my nose stuck in a book.

What was the last book you read, that made you feel like shouting from the rooftops, ‘cause it was that good!
I loved Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. It had me giggling and smiling on every page. I also recently read and loved City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. That was an awesome book.

Bookish and Random...

Fave Literal Book Crush... Jace from the Mortal Instrument Series and Adam from If I Stay and Where She Went.

Favourite TV Show(s)... Vampire Diaries.

Favourite authors... Stephanie Perkins, Gayle Forman, Cassandra Clare, Kimberly Derting and so many more that I could write a book.

Hardback or Ebook? Ebook. I love having a bookstore at my fingertips.

Quote that you live by (or simply like)... “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”- Mahatma Gandhi

When your not reading, what do you like to do?
I love spending time with my friends and family. I also love to play tennis and shop. 
  
Thanks for stopping by and participating in the interview Becky. I hope you've enjoyed another Getting To Know You!

No comments:

Post a Comment