2 Jul 2012

Books I'm Wishing For: July Edition!

With so many wonderful books coming out in 2012, I thought why not highlight all the books that I’m excited for each month!

Here are the books I’m wishing for this month:









Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein – I love a good action packed read and this sounds like it ticks all the boxes.
The Thing About The Truth by Lauren Barnholdt – Last year I read Sometimes It Happens and enjoyed it so I’m looking forward to Lauren's latest story.
Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols – It’s by Jennifer Echols (one of my favourite authors!) and it’s a romantic drama! ‘Nuff said.
Insignia (Insignia #1) by S.J. Kincaid – The blurb sounds great, the reviews are positive and it’s from a male POV which is always refreshing.
So Close to You (So Close to You #1) by Rachel CarterA mix of sci-fi, romance and time travel – YES PLEASE.
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry – SO excited for this one, it sounds amazing!
Which July releases are you wishing for most? Spill!

4 comments:

  1. I'm also really looking forward to So Close to You! The combination of Sci-Fi and Romance is something I really like in YA. I also can't wait for Tigerlily by Jodi Lynn Anderson :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSS! SO excited to read Pushing The Limits! It's next on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE INSIGNIA. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. Soooooo awesome and FUNNY and THOUGHT PROVOKING and COOL. And. Yup. Big fan :D

    Cold Fury is awesome too!! Really excited for So Close To You because HELLO TIME TRAVEL! Thinking about starting Pushing the Limits soon!

    JULY IS ROCKIN' ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. let me know about such a rush! i want that one too, but am waiting for the paperback :/ such a painful wait

    x Nomes

    ReplyDelete