14 Aug 2012

AAA: Vlog Interview with Leila Sales, author of MOSTLY GOOD GIRLS

Today on the blog I am pleased to welcome, Leila Sales. She is the author of Mostly Good Girl, Past Perfect and next year in 2013, My Suicide Playlist will release. Instead of a typical, written interview, Leila has put her awesome answers in vlog form, which we hope you all enjoy! Without further ado, the amazing, Leila Sales!


**Update In the video Leila says that her next book is coming out in early 2014 and that she can't say it's title yet-- which was true when she recorded the vlog-- but now things have changed a little. Her next book is actually coming out in fall 2013 (four months earlier than anticipated!) and it's called MY SUICIDE PLAYLIST. You can read all about the deal announcement here.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Find Leila on: Goodreads | Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook


A HUGE thank you to Leila for for putting the vlog together and answering my questions! If you’re a fan of Leila and her books, make sure you take the time to appreciate her. Send her a tweet, a Facebook message, write up a blog post, or do something to spread the love!

Giveaway!
Don't forget to go enter the AAA giveaway! It's open internationally, and there are DOZENS of prizes to be won!

6 comments:

  1. This is so fun! I haven't read any books by Leila yet, but I'm totally going to. The fact that she's both an editor and a writer gives me high hopes for her writing! :D Love the video too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, glad to hear you enjoyed this! I've only read Past Perfect so far and really recommend it; so much fun! I'm really keen to get my hands on Mostly Good Girls and hope to read it soon. Have fun checking out Leila books ;D

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I've not read anything by Leila. I am SO excited to read Past Perfect--I've had my eye on it and that gorgeous cover for MONTHS ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I hope you enjoy it when you get round to it! So far I've only read Past Perfect, but it was cute and quirky and fun and sweet. Can't wait to get my hands on Mostly Good Girls, especially after watching this amazing vlog! <333

      Delete
  3. She is so precious! I want to read these two books so much. Someone sent me Mostly Good Girls to borrow and I need to read it ASAP! Also, I really love these covers. Exciting that her next book is bumped forward to SOONER! I love video interviews! Such fun, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, Mostly Good Girls! I'm SERIOUSLY excited to read that one. You must let me know how it goes! *sqeeee* I love video interview's, too! In fact, I was inspired by the one you did during Contemporary Month with Corey John Whaley so thank you!

      Delete