I love book covers – especially ones that are cute, fun, captivating and nice to look at! Yes, books need to get my attention, but after I’ve picked it up, the blurb has to sell me. If it doesn’t well then I put it down and move on. I don't just buy a book cause of the covers. Also, not so much a title fanatic – but there are some good ones out there! To find out some of the book’s I’ve brought that caught my attention (either cover or title) and held my interest after reading the summary, read on to find my list of top ten!
Ten Five Books That Whose Titles Or Covers Made Me Buy It
1. Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt – Gorgeous Cover!
2. Black Painted Fingernails by Steven Herrick – Intriguing title, don’t you agree?!
3. Taken By Storm by Angela Morrison (Hardcover) – Ended up buying the paperback, so not the one I fell in love with. :( But lucky because this is a book that I don’t plan on keeping...
4. Saving June by Hannah Harrington – After RAVING review, I went and brought myself a copy. After picking it up, and heading to pay. I spotter the cover. Damn, is it pretty!!
5. Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn’t Hvae) by Sarah Mlynnowski – As soon as I saw the author’s name, I ordered it!
Feel free to leave me your Top Ten List. I would love to hear from you!