Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time
1. Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta – Incredible!
2. Perfect Chemistry Series by Simone Elkeles – Love!
3. A Straight Line To My Heat by Bill Condon – As I said in my review, this book is an example of why I love to read! :)
4. Noah’s Law by Randel by Randa Abdel-Fattah – Such a fun read!
5. Summer Series by Jenny Han - :D
6. Everything Beautiful by Simone Howell – Loved this book when I originally read it, but not as much when I revisited it a couple years back
7. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – Wish I could read this book again for the first time to experience too awesomeness that is this book! *wishes
8. Saving June by Hannah Harrington
9. Fireflies by Jonathon Harlen
10. Forgotten by Cat Patrick
Leave me a comment telling me what your top ten list is, I’d love to know!