5 Feb 2012

In My Mailbox #1


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows bloggers to share what books they've borrowed, received in the mail or bought in the past week.


Received this in the mail a few days ago, and started it yesterday. This is one of my most anticipating reads of the year, so I’m really excited for this! So far what I have read of it has been fantastic!! Can’t wait to read more!!
I read Unearthly last month and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I’m anxious to see what happens next!
(A huge thanks to Penguin and HarperCollins!)

11 comments:

  1. I've read load and loads of good things about Hallowed, I really must start this series!

    Enjoy your books, Great Mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love Hallowed! It's very good. The cover for Born Wicked is so pretty! *0*

    I really liked your blog and am now following. :)

    Oh, here's my IMM: http://notjustnonsense.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great IMM! PS. Love the snow picture in your blog header!

    Here is my IMM

    Lindsay :)
    Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that cover for Hallowed is beautiful. I still have to read Unearthly *cries* so many books, so little time. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Born Wicked looks soooooo good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that cover for Hallowed. I couldn't find Unearthly anywhere when I was in Oz, so I'm stuck with the UK covers, which are good, but not as great as those ones!!! I hope you enjoy Hallowed, it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to read Born Wicked! Happy reading & I'm a new follower! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great IMM! I really want to read Born Wicked--I'll have to look out for your review! Enjoy!
    New follower. =)

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh Born Wicked!!! I love that cover of Hallowed, way better than the US one!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeee two AMAZING books! Well, I'd imagine they're amazing, because I'm dying to read them both haha. LOVED Unearthly, so I'm super excited to see what Hallowed has in store and Born Wicked sounds incredible. Witches? Historical? Finn? Mmm, me likey already :D

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete