16 Jun 2012

Peek into My Mailbox #4


Inspired by The Story Siren's IMM, Peek into My Mailbox allows me to share all the marvellous, bookish goodies I receive in the mail!

Here's what I've received in the past 2 weeks:
Won:

Philippa Gregory prize  - I now own 2 copies of Changeling… Apparently The White Queen, The Red Queen and The Lady of the Rivers are all Adult so it looks like mum will be busy reading! ;D Plus, a poster which I just couldn’t be bothered taking a photo of – whoops!


Article 5 - I’m very picky when it comes to Dystopian but this one sounds intriguing, so hopefully I’ll enjoy it! Since Brodie is so fantastic she also chucked in few swagalicous items just for the heck of it and because she’s so sweet! <3)
For Review:
Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris – EEEEEEEEEEE! SUPER excited to start this one, it looks fab!

Deadly Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock – This was a surprise in the mail but I have heard it’s surprisingly good so we’ll see…
(A huge thanks to Brodie @ Eleusinian Mysteries, Read Me. Love Me. Share Me, Harper Collins and Simon & Schuster!)
I hope you’ve had a great week and received some amazing goodies! Any surprises in the mail this week? Feel free to share!

9 comments:

  1. I got 'Deadly Hemlock' aswell! I just can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week! I am so jealous! Happy reading :)
    My Stacking The Shelves post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Article 5 looks so good. I can't wait to read it. I hope you enjoy everything and here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-39-weekly-wrap-up.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadly Hemlock (or Hemlock as it's called here in Canada) is very good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Congrats on the awesome wins! I am curious about Changeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Great books :-)

    I got Unravelling and Deadly Hemlock recently too, so I hope I get to read them soon. I hope you enjoy Article 5, I've only heard good things. And Changeling is amazing!!!

    Shaheen @ Speculating on SpecFic
    Come and check out my new weekly book haul feature, Stocktake Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Deadly Hemlock too. Can't wait to read it, heard so many great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh awesome win with the Philippa prize pack! I need to get on reading mmy copy of Changeling soon.

    Hehe yay A5 arrived! I really hope it satisifies your dystopian hunger <3 I finished Unravelling yesterday and enjoyed it. I hope to start Deadly Hemlock soon because WEREWOLVES! It feels way too long since I've read a good book with wolves!

    Enjoy your nommy books, m'lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have seriously heard THE BEST things about deadly hemlock.

    loving your blog , as always, rebecca!

    ReplyDelete