26 Jun 2013

Debut-a-Thon and Updates

I took part in my first ever read-a-thon last month (bring on the next Bout of Books, I say!) and had a blast so when I heard about the Debut-a-Thon hosted by Books of Amber, I couldn’t help but get excited. In case you’re wondering, it’s a read-a-thon COMPLETELY dedicated to 2013 debuts, hence the name. I’m a huge supporter of debut authors and their books and since I’m signed up to the Debut Author Challenge hosted by Hobbitsies, I’m really looking forward to joining in and getting around to some debuts I’ve been meaning to read.

I’m not sure about what I plan on reading yet but I’d like to aim to read 3 books; any more than that would be a bonus. If you’re interested in what I’m going to be reading, tell me so and I’ll do my best to keep you updated whether it be Twitter, Goodreads and if I’m not too busy reading, right here too.

To join up, grab a button to show your participation or for more details, go here! If you’re joining in the fun, I’d love to hear from you and what you plan to read :)
Updates:

Day One:
Debuts: 0
Pages: 150
Currently reading: Pivot Point

Challenge #1: Book Unscrambler
1. If You Find Me
2. Altered
3. Pivot Point
4. Arclight 
5. Poison
6. Splintered
7. The Elites

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has been saying that Pivot Point is really good and I really want to read it! I regret not putting that onto my list but I'll definitely try to read it soon. I hope you can participate in the Day 2 Challenge which I'm hosting on my blog! Good luck and happy reading!
    Pair That Debut Challenge #2
    Laura @ Music Plus Books

    ReplyDelete