This is my first Top Ten Tuesday, so I hope you enjoy my list!
I’m not a HUGE re-reader but, if I were to do so, I would read a book off this list.
1. Blue Moon by Julia Green. I read this a couple years back and would love to revisit it, and see if I like it as much as I did when I first discovered it.
2. Baby Blue by Julia Green. The sequel to Blue Moon. Don’t know if I got to read the whole thing, but I’d like to pick it up and give it a go.
3. Fireflies by Jonathan Harlen. I read this recently and adored it. I would definitely read it again...just gotta find me a copy. Suck’s that it’s out of print. :( Awesomely Aussie.
4. That’s Why I Wrote This Song by Suzanne Gervay. Read this a few years back and it surprised me, in a good way. I think I was expecting a light, fun, upbeat read, which this soo wasn’t. It was powerful and deals with alot of teen issues.
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I may have read this recently, but I LOVED IT. Will definitely be going back and reliving this story.
6. The Best Girl by Emma Harrison. Read this awhile back, but wouldn’t mind re-reading, and seeing if I liked it as much as I did when I read it previously.
7. Perfect Chemistry by Simmone Elkeles. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Enough said.
8. Rules of Attraction by Simmone Elkeles. A seriously delicious sequel.
9. Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne. Really wanna see if I like it as much as I did when I read it a couple years back.
10. The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han. Loved it when I read it, which was ages ago. It was so good. :)